E-Commerce Intern (Internship)
Organic Basics was born in Denmark in 2015. We're run by a team of creators, creatives, fabric geeks and everyone in between.
What you'll do:
- Create new products on our platform(s) as we introduce them.
- Update existing products i.e. when introducing new colors, variants, sizes etc.
- Update site(s) and assist with text/imaging change requests.
- Work closely with our web and digital marketing teams to enhance our online presence.
Who you are:
- You have sustainable and organic values and care about the vision of Organic Basics.
- You have previous experience working with Shopify (or other e-commerce platforms).
- You have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS.
- You’re not a d**k
- You have the ability to be resourceful, troubleshoot problems and think proactively to anticipate needs and avert future issues.
- You have a strong work ethic and a highly driven personality.
- You have a sense of urgency and dedication.
- You are proficient in writing and speaking English.
- Your age, gender, and nationality are irrelevant.
What you can expect from us:
- A flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial team with high ambitions and motivation.
- A challenging, fast-paced, and highly dynamic environment.
- A full understanding and hands-on experience of the processes and initiatives it takes to build a fast-growing e-commerce brand direct to consumer business.
- High expectations and challenges to help you reach your highest potential.
- Access to a big network of business partners, advisors, and professionals.
- The possibility of becoming a full-time employee in the sustainable lifestyle brand of tomorrow.
- An international and exciting working environment with employees from all over the world.
Please apply by sending an email with a short cover letter, CV, and a link to your LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org